It was slow, it was bumpy but it's now out!
Valyria Tear Episode I - v1.1.0 is now released. :)
I talked about the following features in the previous post:
- A skill graph permitting custom made evolution of characters.
- A way more streamlined story evolution and less grindy experience.
- Faster battle experience with a lot of better visuals and more balanced enemies.
- More readable status effects throughout the game.
- A lot of bugfixes, including critical ones on the lua heap management, sound crash and other bloopers.
- Valyria Tear is also featuring a skill graph editor.
Let's have a round on the past effort:
- 1026 commits on the game repository (not even speaking of all the work done on the other ones.)
- The previous release was on April, the 25th 2016 ( Oh my, more than 3 years :O )
Good news is:
Since it's way too much time, I've now reduced a lot the scope of my next release so hopefully things happen faster.
And next release will at last include some story content update. :D