It was slow, it was bumpy but it's now out!
Valyria Tear Episode I - v1.1.0 is now released. :)
I talked about the following features in the previous post:
- A skill graph permitting custom made evolution of characters.
- A way more streamlined story evolution and less grindy experience.
- Faster battle experience with a lot of better visuals and more balanced enemies.
- More readable status effects throughout the game.
- A lot of bugfixes, including critical ones on the lua heap management, sound crash and other bloopers.
- Valyria Tear is also featuring a skill graph editor.
Let's have a round on the past effort:
- 1026 commits on the game repository (not even speaking of all the work done on the other ones.)
- The previous release was on April, the 25th 2016 ( Oh my, more than 3 years :O )
Good news is:
Since it's way too much time, I've now reduced a lot the scope of my next release so hopefully things happen faster.
And next release will at last include some story content update. :D
Just found out about the update. Nice to read about the improvements. :-)ReplyDelete
congratulations for game.ReplyDelete
great to discover there is 2019 update for this game! :)
We can always make our relationship the best for us, life or career a successful as we desire, it only take you to put in the right effort and if you feel you need help then look for help. After my man left me heartbroken. I was lonely, devastated and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and powerful man (Dr Akhigbe) who helped me brought back my man and now he loves me far more than ever am so happy with life now thank you so much. You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349021374574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.ReplyDelete